We would like to offer you the post of an English teacher in the biggest professional language school in Volgograd - one of the most attractive and modern cities of Russia (former Stalingrad during World War II where the famous Stalingrad battle took place).
Volgograd is situated in the south of the European part of the country on the Volga River and is very picturesque. With the population of over 1 million, it is one of the biggest Russian cultural, educational and industrial centers.
The combination of all these factors makes it a perfect place to live and work in Volgograd. We are interested in having a responsible native speaker who can work independently and in a team.
REWARD is a rapidly developing private language school run by Professor Anna Mitina, doctor of science in pedagogics. There are 7 branches of it all over Volgograd and 2 in its satellite city Volzhskiy We offer a wide range of group courses (5-8 students) and one-to-one tuition in a number of languages - English, German, French, Italian, Spanish, Czech, Chinese, and others. Teaching English includes General English, Business English, Exam Preparation, Corporate Training and tailor-made courses. We teach adults, schoolchildren and pre-school kids.
We also offer a number of creative programs like “Linguistic week-ends” outside the city to discover the life and culture of different English-speaking countries - a kind of immersion into the language. On Sundays, we have Speech Practice Clubs designed and conducted by our teachers and native-speaking instructors. Schoolchildren enjoy their holidays in our children language camps in the most picturesque area of the Volgograd region and at the Black Sea during school holidays.
Our study rooms are designed and equipped to the highest standard. We have an extensive library of up-to-date published ESL materials; our offices contain photocopiers, printers and computer terminals with free Internet access. However, our greatest resource is our supportive, creative and dedicated teaching staff. We currently employ more than 70 teachers including 15 native speakers from the UK, the USA, the South African Republic, Spain, France, and Italy.
If you are attracted by the opportunity of working in a stimulating and challenging environment and feel that you can make an effective contribution to the company, we would be happy to employ you on a long-term contract.
- Native speaker of English (only native speakers!)
- University degree
- CELTA, TEFL or their equivalents
1. We offer a guaranteed basic monthly salary of 35 000 rubles net for a 30 academic hour week schedule, plus generous overtime.
2. Free fully furnished shared accommodation with Internet access.
3. Free visa support; 50% of consular fees and expenses are refunded after arrival and 50% - on successful completion of the contract.
4. Free legal registration of visa during the period of the contract.
5. Flight reimbursement paid up to 25 000 rubles for those who travel from UK/Europe and up to 45 000 rubles from beyond Europe (the USA, Canada, etc.).
6. Bonus upon successful completion of the year contract.
7. Paid vacations in accordance with the legislation of the Russian Federation: 28 calendar days (for a 12-month contract).
8. Free health insurance paid by the school.
9. Free training seminars on methodology of teaching.
10. Free group lessons of Russian given by a professional teacher of Russian as a foreign language.
11. Free transfer from/to the airport.
12. Free Internet access, photocopiers, computer terminals and other equipment at all Reward offices.
13. Invitation to FLC REWARD social events.
14. Free tea and coffee in our offices.
15. Friendly and helpful English speaking office support staff.
To learn more: www.flc-reward.ru/com
Email us to firstname.lastname@example.org