At Erikson School our students are immersed in the language allowing them to acquire tools that facilitate learning and thinking in English. The students are in contact with the language while enjoying class time, recess, and throughout their day at Erikson. Students understand context of the language while being exposed to natural expression of words and phrases combined with technology causing them to see, hear, feel, think, and “live the language.”
Elementary Grades 1st – 5th.
- Native or Fluent English.
- Outstanding personal and interpersonal communication skills.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- A sensitivity to the development stages and well-being of ELLs.
- The ability to incorporate current technology into the classroom environment.
- The ability to work with a diversity of individuals and groups.
- The ability to adapt to changing work priorities and maintain flexible working hours.
- Commitment to 1 academic year.