Full-time ELT Consultant Needed
Cambridge University Press Korea is looking for a full-time ELT Consultant to work with in the English Language Teaching Sales and Marketing Team. Your responsibilities will include, but not limited to:
- Promoting Cambridge University Press and its¡¦ products in the Korean market
- Giving commercial and academic presentations as required
- Performing teacher training sessions as required
- Travelling domestically and internationally
- Making sales and marketing visits to educators across all sectors
- Marketing and strategic planning
- Attending and assisting at conferences and special events
- Being responsible for the service and having knowledge of Cambridge Digital Products
- And preparing teacher training and learning materials as necessary
- Must be native/ fluent in English
- Must have B.A. at least 2 or more years of teaching experience in Korea across Primary and Adult ELT; further qualifications and/or experience in ELT fields would be desirable.
- Must be at least intermediate level in Korean fluency
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office and PowerPoint
- Must possess good communication and presentation skills
- Must be flexible, outgoing, organized, able to work on your own when required, meet deadlines and work as part of a team.
* Start Date: must be able to start early June.
* Annual Salary: 3.0+ million won/ month but negotiable depending on experience and qualification
Interested applicants, please send your full C.V. included picture to:
Copyright © 2004-2017 - ESL JOBS - English teaching jobs - All Rights Reserved