You must have a College Degree from a US or Canadian College, at least four FULL TIME years of ESL/English teaching experience & be a USA or Canadian citizen. Prefer a BA Degree in English Language, Education, Applied Linguistics or Modern Language. Certification in CELTA/DELTA/TESOL/TEFL or a State teaching certification is a MUST.
Please include a copy of your passport information age with your resume.
These positions are for men only to teach men that are employees of our client in Saudi Arabia (a major oil company). Overseas experience is a plus. Interviews are in-person in the Houston, Texas USA in July. You must be able to attend. There are no Skype, Telephone or Video Conference interviews. There are no interviews in the Middle East.
Male, age 55 or below
Native English speaker
High level of computer skills, proficiency in using smartboard or active board
You will be a contract employee for the H. A. K. Algahtani Sons Company. HAKA is one of the premier vendors of manpower to large companies in Saudi Arabia.
• Min 1 year renewable contract
• Basic Salary (Decided during interview) + 65% of basic salary as allowances for Housing, Food and Transportation
• Work schedule would be 40 hours per week / 5 days a week. Friday and Saturday are off
• There will be 1 interim field leave of 16 days+ 2 travel days with return tickets to London between 6th & 8th Month and 1 end of contract leave with 20 days + 4 Travel days with return tickets to point of origin after completing 12 months of contract
• Medical Insurance as per company policy
• It will be a single status employment contract. If the employee wishes to bring his family on his own expenses then HAKA will support on the visa process and documentation after the probation period
• Other Benefits as per Saudi labor Law
• Please note this is NOT a rotational contract but a 12 month full time contract -renewable
If selected for an interview you will be notified a week to two weeks prior to the interview. YOU MUST BE AVAILABLE TO COME FOR THE INTERVIEW.
Resumes must be submitted ASAP as we must have approval from our client prior to inviting you for an interview.
ASAP please e-mail your resume & scanned Passport copy to: