I'm looking for English teachers for my school.(North Americans preferred)
It's a private English School(Hakwon) in Yangpyeong(Gyeonggi-do) 30~40 mins from Seoul. There's a bus and subway from Seoul. It's a beautiful area with Blue sky, Mountains, lots of delish restaurants and many summer and winter activies. :)
-Working Conditions below;
• Teaching hour: 25hours for a week(M-F)
(can be less or more; but if more working hours, you will get overtime)
• Teaching schdule: 9:00~6:00
*National Holidays: We don't work
• Teaching level: Kindergarteners(5-7) and Elementary students(8~13)/Korean age.
• Salary: about 2.5million won(depend on experience and educational backgroud can be more)
->Severance pay(after a full year): one month salary
• Vacation: 7days in summer and winter(each). 2 weeks per year.
• Start: in July
• Benefit: free housing(in Yangpyeong), Health Insurance etc...
Any question or details, please e-mail or call. Feel free to ask any question.
cell: 010 2464 1241
You can also send me your resume via e-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org
I'll contact with you.
Here's the website that shows Yangpyeong. You can look it up.
Thank you! :)