Circle College English Academy, in Seoul (Sadang), is looking for a FULL-TIME Native English teacher starting from end of June.
The applicant should be from one of the approved native-English speaking countries (Australia, US, UK, Ireland, Canada, New Zealand, South Africa), and already hold an E-2 Visa, or F-visa. The applicant can be male or female. We are looking for someone with a caring and fun-loving attitude towards children.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Must be willing to work with kindergarten students aged 5 to elementary grade 5
- Maintain a cheerful attitude and helpful towards students and co-teachers
- Work hours are from 9am-7pm,
- Lunch and afternoon snack are provided (free)
- Starting salary is 2.2 million won
- Housing may be provided near the school, but an allowance of 300,000 won/month is available if applicant has/wants own apartment
If hired, the applicant must show up three days prior to official start date for training and orientation.
Circle College is located in Sadang, Seoul. You can reach it from Sadang Station (Lines 4 and 2) exit 10, or from Isu Station (Line 7) exit 9.
If you’re interested, send your resume and current photo to Julie Jung (director) at firstname.lastname@example.org to set up an interview right away.