Native and Non-Native English Speaking H.S. Science Teachers Wanted!
The English Program of Assumption College is looking for capable teachers to fill a science position teaching Mathayom (High School) students.
The Science teacher will be responsible for teaching physics, chemistry and integrated science as well as preparing students for their SATs. Additionally, other basic duties of the position will include, but are not limited to, homeroom duties, attending professional development training sessions, designing and implementing student centered lessons and appropriate assessment instruments.
Initial employment package includes a very competitive salary. However, please note that the salary packages for native and non-native English speaking teachers are different.
1. Native Speakers – starting salary package of 75,000/month + benefits
2. Non-native – starting salary package of 47,500/month + benefits
- Have an Education certification (B.Ed. or PGCE preferred).
- Bachelor’s degree holder in the relevant field of the position applied for.
- Have at least one (1) year of teaching experience in the field applied for.
- Previous experience in teaching ESL students will be considered a plus.
- Be fully computer literate: Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, file-sharing programs, etc.
- Have a good command of the English language.
Interested qualified candidates may send resume with recent photo by email to Mr. W. Scott: firstname.lastname@example.org. Note: Please put the name of the subject for which you are applying in the subject field of your email (i.e. Physics), and your citizenship (i.e. American, British, Filipino, Indian, etc.)
English Program of Assumption College
26 Charoen Krung 40
Bangrak, Bangkok 10500 Thailand