Excellent opportunity for a dedicated EFL/ESL teacher to grow and diversify as part of a friendly and supportive team. We are a prestigious and long-established language school offering courses in English, Italian, French, German and Spanish. Our schools is also a centre for Cambridge English Language Assessment exams (part of the University of Cambridge). Number of hours per week: Average 20/25 hours weekly Length of contract: A year with the possibility of renewal on mutual consent.
Kindly e-mail us for full details and benefits.
• Salary: attractive
• Severance pay: 2,700E
• Visa/Work Permit assistance for NON EU Teacher
• Additional teaching hours taught are paid as overtime
• Paid holidays over Christmas, Easter and any local or national holidays which fall within the contractual period
• Legal employment contract with full social security contributions paid by school
• 100% medical insurance
• Accommodation details: paid independent accommodation
We are looking for team-players.
Be ready to work in Italy or Spain.
Teachers should be willing to share teaching ideas, assist in the preparation of new teaching materials and attend training/development days in school and local or national teacher conferences/training days (all expenses paid).
Kindly e-mail us via: firstname.lastname@example.org