[Global21]Online Native English teachers
Global 21 is foreign language education company in Korea. Our extensive system incorporates textbook publication, well-refined evaluation resources, affiliations with renowned overseas language schools, and our library of in-house curriculum. We are looking forward to meeting wonderful native teachers for teaching ESL (English as a second language), Business English, OPIC (Oral Proficiency Interview-Computer), TOEIC (Test of English for International Communication) Speaking and etc. to Korean students with an internet phone.
- Teaching to Korean adult students by phone
- Evaluating their improvement (once a month)
- A copy of a 4 year degree or a 3 year diploma.
- A copy of your passport or Valid Driver's license (only for identification purposes)
- We prefer people with teaching experiences with Korean students.
- People who are interested in Korea and teaching
- Must have fast internet access (NOT WIFI)
- A native English speakers who have good personality are friendly and honest
- Reliability, punctuality and responsibility are top priority.
- Availability to work Monday through Friday (KST)
AM Shift - 6:00AM-10:00AM (KST)
PM Shift - 18:00PM-24:00AM (KST)
Full Time - 06:00 AM-10:00 AM / 18:00PM-24:00AM (KST)
* KST = Korean Standard Time
- All Korean national holidays off.
- Working at home which means you don't need to concern about commute time, transportation costs or attire
- Starting from USD$14(per hour) and more for depending on experiences
[How to apply]
- Please send the E-mail with your Resume (★including your email address and Skype ID and address) / Cover letter / A copy of your passport or Valid Driver license.
Official site : http://www.the-global.co.kr/english/main.asp
Copyright © 2004-2017 - ESL JOBS - English teaching jobs - All Rights Reserved