Teach in Thailand - This is a great opportunity for someone to enjoy Thai culture and give back to the community
Level: Kindergarten, Primary and High School
Work Days: Monday to Friday or Saturday to Wednesday
Contact Time: 25 classes minimum per week
Class size: 16 students – 30 students
Find us on Facebook! https://www.facebook.com/TheLanguageSchoolThailand/
General Job Description
To teach in an elementary school and private language school. Teach lessons using the lesson plan guidelines and materials provided. Complete speaking and written assessments with the children using the test materials provided.
• June to October or June to March Contracts Available
• Probation Month: 300- 350B per contact hour (depending on experience/qualifications)
• 350 - 400B per contact hour (depending on experience/qualifications)
• Paid In Class Training
• Insurance provided
• All one year visa and permits paid
• Continuous Professional Development plan provided
- Continued professional development
- Initial Teacher Training
- Observations and teaching feedback Personal
- In town pick-up service
- Welcome pack
- Free E-Book
- Bilingual support staff
Key requirements to take this opportunity;
• A native speaker from U.S., U.K., Ireland, Canada, Australia, South Africa or New Zealand with a Degree *Non-native speaking degree holders are invited to apply - must be fluent and also provide a TOEIC certificate.
• Enthusiastic with a can do attitude.
• Reliable and great with children
• A desire and passion to make a difference for one year!
To join us, apply for a position at our school complete the following details and send along with a cover letter and resume with a recent photograph to firstname.lastname@example.org We will send interview details and a scheduled SKYPE interview time. (Skype name: recruit4ta
Position Applied for:
1. If you can teach anyone for a day who would it be and what would you teach them?
2. What motivates you to make a difference in the lives of others?
3. What transferable skills do you believe would help you in your chosen position?
4. Please state a convenient day and time (Thai Time) to call for a SKYPE/telephone interview.