Kojen English Centers offer a great work-life balance for teachers who want to teach English, generate a great income and enjoy new experiences in an Asian country.
We are looking for Preschool English teachers who enjoy working with young English learners; can create a positive learning environment for preschoolers, are nurturing, patient, caring and have some sort of experience working with preschoolers. We understand that arriving in a new country can be challenging so we offer excellent support to new teachers, including airport pickup and free accommodation for your first 7 days. We will hold your hand right through the work permit application process.
Our academic team is there to help and your teaching colleagues will make your transition and learning experience even more enjoyable. Our excellent training program allows even inexperienced teachers to hit the ground running while a typical teaching schedule allows you plenty of time to pursue your other interests here in Taiwan.
So if you want to work for an organization that has an excellent track record bringing on, supporting and training new teachers and if you want time to explore the local culture while gaining valuable teaching experience, Kojen is perfect for you.
(1) a competitive salary – you can expect to earn up to NT$60,000 per month
(2) a work permit, which we will subsidize
(3) relocation assistance [free airport pick-up and free accommodation for your first 7 days]
(4) health and labor insurance
(5) a supportive environment suited to both experienced and inexperienced teachers
(6) an organized curriculum with built-in flexibility allowing teachers to be creative
(7) detailed induction training and on-the-job lesson planning support
(1) a bachelor’s degree
(2) native English speakers with clear pronunciation and a passport from an English-speaking country [please see below]
Note: Taiwan government regulations stipulate that we can ONLY provide a work permit to teachers with passports from the following countries: USA, Canada, UK, Ireland, South Africa, Australia and New Zealand. If you don’t hold a passport from one of these countries, please do not apply for this position.
For interested applicants, please send an updated resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Ph.D. University of Michigan
M.S. University of Pennsylvania
Vice General Manager
Kojen English Centers