Writer: Sogang Language Program (SLP)
Hello, this is Rebecca from head office of Sogang Language Program.
SLP (Sogang Language Program) is private English education institute that has 64 branches operating in South Korea. The SLP program teaches English in an integrated way that allows children to think, dream, and act in English. SLP teachers teach an innovative curriculum that includes hands on, interesting and stimulating activities every day. If you are interested to know more about us, visit our official website: www.slp.ac.kr. We are looking for reliable and responsible teachers to work with us.
• Wonju (September)
• Busan (August)
We can start preparing for the necessary documents, and help you with getting Visa to come to Korea.
1. B.A. Degree or above in any field (associate’s degrees are not accepted)
2. British, American, Canadian, Australian, New Zealand, Irish.
3. Licensed Teacher TESOL, TEFL, CELTA certification holder is preferred.
4. Teachers who are already residing in Korea are preferred.
How to Apply
Email (firstname.lastname@example.org) your CV/Resume including
• Your personal photo
• Position you are applying for (starting date)
• Possible contact time between 9:00am-6:00pm KST for the interview
• *Only shortlisted candidate will be contacted
Student Level: kindergarten to elementary
Class size: maximum of 12 students
Teaching hours: 30 hours a week
Contract Length: 1 year, full-time, renewable
- Teaching English following SLP curriculum
- Maintaining English-speaking environment
- Preparation of teaching materials
• Monthly Salary: Minimum 2,100,000 KRW = around 1850 USD per month (before tax)
• Accommodation: provided
• Health Insurance: 50/50 contribution
• Pension: 50/50 contribution
• Severance pay: Yes
• Vacation: 10 days paid vacation
• Teacher Training
• Airfare: one-way provided
• Airport Pickup: provided