London Express is looking for fun, flexible, dynamic Native speaking English teachers to teach groups of students in Pyatigorsk and Yessentuki (Stavropol Region of Russia).
Attention! Currently we are looking for three specialists: two (male/female) for work with teens and adults mostly, and one (preferably a woman) specialising in very young and young learners.
About the school
London Express is one of the most successful chain language schools originated in Russia with branches in all corners of this huge beautiful country. Over the course of 5 years London Express has built an immaculate reputation of an organization where every staff member is highly valued and cared for with utmost dedication. The programmes and facilities of the school contribute to the most positive working experience ever. Teachers are equipped with every possible tool needed to create an effective class.
About the location
Pyatigorsk and Yessentuki are part of the famous Russian Mineral water resort (Caucasian Mineral Waters), the so-called Russian Vichy. Amazing surroundings coupled with terrific air quality make the region one of the most visited places for health tourists.
The economic situation and safety
The offered salary allows to live fairly comfortably since the cost of living is half as high as in such big cities as Moscow, St Petersburg, Kazan or others. Thus, a freshly cooked meal bought in a nearby supermarket is 50 -150 RUB; in a café – 150-250 RUB. The infrastructure of the cities is simple but effective. There are public transport links (buses, minibuses and trams) to all corners with 15-17 RUB per ride. Between the cities, there is a reliable electric train communication taking 25 min with 40 RUB per ride. An intercity taxi ride is approx. 60 – 100 RUB. Most streets are clean and walkable. Parks and numerous green patches make the cities truly livable. As for crime rates, they are the lowest in Russia.
- Teaching English in compliance with the existing programs
- Lesson preparation
- Controlling students’ educational progress
- Regularly assigning homework and providing constructive feedback to students
- Natives of the US, UK, Ireland, Canada, Australia or New Zealand
- Minimum one year EFL teaching experience
- Master’s degree/Bachelor's Degree
- TEFL, CELTA certificates are a good advantage
The job package
- A monthly salary of 1000 $ (solid) per approx. 156-160 ac.hours (45 min.) per month
- Accommodation (shared/subsidised)
- A yearly paid 4-week vacation
- Official work-visa support
- Meeting at the airport on arrival
- Covered relocation expenses (since teaching hours may occur within 15-20 km from the head office)
- Free Internet access in the school
- Free coffee, tea, sugar
- Academic support (including an induction period without salary reduction)- Paid overtime teaching hours
To learn more about the School and the staff, please follow the links below:
If you would like to learn more about living and working here firsthand, our teachers will be happy to answer your questions.
If you are interested in applying please feel free to send us your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
We look forward to welcoming you as part of our team.