English language Instructors Needed
The Technical Language Unit of the Faculty of Engineering at King Abdulaziz University, Jeddah, is now accepting applications of English language instructors to fill its multiple vacancies.
The Technical Language Unit is a support unit in the Faculty of Engineering at King Abdulaziz University. The unit offers academic English classes for engineering students, in order to enhance their English language skills and facilitate their academic progress.
Hired candidates will be responsible for up to a maximum of 40 hours per week (maximum 18 teaching hours). These include teaching hours, office hours, research, meetings, and potential committee work.
• Competitive, tax-free salary
• Housing, furniture, and local transportation allowances
• Paid 60-day vacation, plus official public holidays
• Annual round-trip tickets
• Free medical treatment at the university medical facilities
• End-of-service benefits
• MA in TESL, TEFL, Applied Linguistics, or any related field from an accredited international university;
• BA in English, or any related field, plus a Certificate/Diploma in English Language Teaching and a minimum experience of two years in teaching English;
• High level of English proficiency.
Applicants who possess all or any of the following criteria will be given preference:
• Overseas teaching experience
• Experience in curriculum development, assessment, and use of classroom technology
Salary Information: Based on qualifications and years of experience, a highly competitive package is offered.
Email - firstname.lastname@example.org