CALLING ALL F-CLASS VISA HOLDERS: IMMINENT SHORT-TERM SUMMER CAMP CONTRACTS WITH KOREA’S FIRST & STILL ITS BEST ESL CAMP PROVIDER
Camp Korea, Korea’s oldest and still its best short-term camp provider for native English-speaking ESL educators, is looking for experienced educators for a short 5-day summer camp (7-day contract total for teachers or 9-day contract total for Head Teacher) for early July. Time is limited (reporting day is mere weeks away) so please read the following & contact us without delay if you're keen and if you meet the application considerations.
CAMP & CONTRACT OVERVIEW
- Camp Name || Volvo.
- Location || Hanguk University of Foreign Studies, Yongin.
- Dates || July 5-11, 2017 (7-day contract, reporting for duty on the evening of Thursday, July 4 2017. The Head Teacher will be required to report on the morning of July 3 for a 9-day contract).
- Camp Format || A brief 5-day camp for the children of Volvo Korea staff. Contract days 1 & 2 are pre-camp staff orientation sessions (no students present), day 3 students arrive (mid-morning) & day 7 students depart (lunchtime). Students will be of elementary age, typically grades 4-6. Typical camp day will be 08:40 to 17:40. Evening schedule in operation on camp days 1-4.
- Staff Accommodations || Shared university dormitory accommodation will be provided. Sorry, but no private accommodation options available.
- Meals || Provided for the duration of the camp contract.
- Positions Available || Teachers (5) & Head Teacher (1). The Head Teacher role is a 9-day administrative & teaching contract. The Head Teacher will be required to prepare for the camp, administer the pre-camp staff orientation sessions and administer the day-to-day schedule of the camp thereafter. This is both an administrative and a teaching role – the Head Teacher will be assigned a class. Previous camp administrative and/or Head Teacher experience is essential if expressing an interest in this role.
- Salary || ₩1,000,000 (teacher) / ₩1,500,000 (Head Teacher). Salary is subject to tax.
Provided/Included for the duration of the contract period:
- Two days of pre-camp staff orientation sessions (July 5 & 6 2017)
- Camp apparel (t-shirt/polo shirt etc.).
- Workplace medical insurance.
- A great experience.
VISA APPLICATION CONSIDERATIONS
We can only accept expressions of interest from native English-speaking F-class visa holders (no Korean citizen applicants please).
If you are interested and eligible to apply please send us an email (addressed to HR@CK.co.kr) expressing your interest in joining us. In the email please let us know the following:
1. Your name.
2. Your date of birth.
3. Your nationality.
4. Your present location (city/town & country).
5. Your F-class visa type and expiration date.
6. Previous Head Teacher experience/roles (only if you would like to be considered for the Head Teacher role)
Important note: Please DO NOT send us any documentation with your e-mail - no CVs/resumes, letters of reference, letters of qualification, birth certificates etc. Thank you.
Thank you for considering Camp Korea for your next ESL experience & we hope to see you at camp soon.
Your Camp Korea Team