Busan: Near Seomyeon Station, close to Haeundae, 2.0 – 2.4 + roundtrip air and b
Gaegeum ECC is looking for a Native English teacher to join their teaching staff at the end of July. The location of the school is excellent as the school and housing is provided within a short walking distance from Gaegeum Station. With the usage of Busan Metro, busiest area known as the Seomyeon area and the coastal region of Haeundae beach is easily accessed with short commuting times. Teachers who are hired at this location
> Salary of 2.0 - 2.4 million KRW (depending on your qualifications)
> Roundtrip air-fare (purchased and provided by YBM)
> Relocation allowance of 200,000 KRW & Paid Orientation and training with teacher trainer
> YBM provides furnished private accommodation within walking distance to the school
> Paid orientation and training and 50,000 KRW subsidy for visa application fee
> Blocked-morning teaching hours – (Example: 9:30a.m. to 5:00-6:30 p.m.)
> Working from Monday through Friday, no Saturday classes
> YBM guarantees all contracts will comply with:
- Korean Pension Fund
- Korean National Medical Insurance
- Severance Pay: Year-end completion bonus (Equivalent to one extra month's salary)
- Vacation days (9-10 Selected Days + All Korean National holidays)
For more regarding Gaegeum ECC, visit ECC Locations at http://www.ybmecc.co.kr
Gaegeum ECC (2 min walk to Gaegeum Station line 2) is located in the downtown area of Busan, near Seomyeon Station which is a popular area among young Koreans and foreigners. There are many restaurants, cafes, shopping stores, and bars. As well, with a short ride of Busan Metro line 2, Haeundae Beach the hottest attraction for Koreans in the summer times can be accessed.
- A Native English speaker from USA, Canada, UK, Australia, New Zealand, South Africa, or Ireland.
- Qualifications for the E2 Visa – Apostilled Bachelor’s Degree and Apostilled Criminal background check
How to Apply:
Qualifying applicants should submit a cover email, resume, and a recent photo. Also, please indicate the status of your E2 visa documents or e-mail them over if you have them in order.
YBM Head Office
What to expect: Qualified applicants will be contacted by the YBM head office and given further instructions on the next step.
Why choose YBM ECC?
1. Guaranteed Contracts - YBM is a $400+ million dollars corporation guaranteeing job security and contract reliability.
2. All-inclusive benefit package - YBM provides medical insurance, pension, visa subsidy, relocation allowance and severance pay for all teachers. Also, YBM pre-pays for your roundtrip air-tickets.
3. Prime Locations - YBM schools are placed in affluent and successful urban neighborhoods and located in close proximity of public transportation for convenient commutes anywhere!
4. Fully Developed Curriculum - YBM instructors are fully equipped with materials and lessons to teach and the curriculum is constantly being updated by the R&D team!
5. We are not recruiters! - Avoid recruiters and apply directly to the YBM HR Department. Applicants will receive specific information regarding their employment before they sign any contracts.