Apgujeong PSA and Gaepo PSA are located in a very affluent and popular district of South Korea known as the Gangnam district. Teachers who are hired will be literally working and living in Central Seoul, Gangnam which entails convenient and short commuting distances with all areas of Seoul.
The school provides a very short-compact schedule with no late work required and as YBM being the most reliable EFL employer in South Korea, you can always expect to receive pay on-time and be fully provided with severance, medical insurance and Korean pension tax.
Why choose this job?
1. Competitive Salaries: Teachers can receive up to 2.85 + comprehensive benefits!
2. Short Working hours: Short-compact schedule of 9:00 a.m. start to 4:30pm sharp
3. Best Locations: Live & work in the Central Seoul, Gangnam District
4. 100% Reliability: always receive pay on time + pension, medical insurance and severance
Position: English Teacher at YBM PSA
Salary: 2.1 to 2.4 million KRW per month + (housing or housing allowance of 450,000 KRW)
Benefits: Severance pay, vacation days + all national holidays off
Korean Pension and Health Insurance: Fully comply with this regulation
Work Place/Start Date:
*Gaepo PSA – Located walking distance from Guryong Station (June 29th and August 20 start)
*Apgujeong PSA-1 – Located near Apgujeong Station, within walking distance (July 18th start)
Teaching Hours: Monday through Friday; 9:00 am to 4:30pm
Application Deadline: Applications will be accepted until position is filled
Please apply if you meet these requirements
1. A Native English speaker from USA, Canada, UK, Australia, New Zealand, South Africa, or Ireland.
2. Qualifies for the E2 Visa – Apostilled Bachelor’s Degree and Apostilled Criminal background check
* Applicants with teaching experience preferred
Qualifying applicants should submit their cover email, resume, and a recent photo. As well, please indicate the status of your E2 visa documents or please e-mail them over if you have them in order.
Danny J. Kim
YBM Head Office
< p>What to expect:
Qualified applicants will be contacted by the YBM head office and given further instructions on the next step.