We are looking for teachers :)
ICEV - Incheon English Village (August positions)
• Job Type: Full-time positions
• Location: Incheon, Korea
• Website: http://www.icev.go.kr/eng/
Welcome to ICEV
1) Foreign teachers from E2 visa eligible countries listed below.
- USA, UK, Canada, Australia, New Zealand, South Africa and Ireland
2) Bachelor’s degree - Education related degrees preferred
3) Teaching certificate preferred.
4) Documents ready soon – Diploma & CBC apostilled or notarized.
5) Teaching age group: Elementary students mainly but not limited to.
- Can teach from preschool to adult students.
6) a lot of hands-on activities
7) Number of foreign teachers: Foreign : 27, Korean : 25, Staff : 20
8) Round-trip airfare provided
9) Single room in a dormitory apartment (utility fee free)
10) Four week paid vacations
- 5 working days of paid vacation
- One week at lunar New Year’s Day
- One week during the first week of March
- One week at Korean Thanksgiving Day.
11) Paid sick days: 5 days (If the days are not used, teachers can apply to get bonus for the remaining
12) Health Insurance & Severance Pay
13) Lunch & Transportation Provided
14) Most numbers of teachers in one school. (Strong community you can lean on)
15) Easy to get Seoul (30 min by subway)
* 2.0 + @ Mil/month (Depends on your experiences and certificates)
17) They have Saturday Program!!
Including Saturday, you have 5 working days.
Working days – 1. Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday and Saturday
2. Tuesday to Saturday
(Depends on your program, your working days will be different)
Email - email@example.com