SUNY Korea, located in Incheon Free Economic Zone (IFEZ), Korea, is the first Korean campus managed by a US University offering US degree programs and the first global university in IFEZ. SUNY Korea is looking for an English professor who will contribute to our high-quality English education.
Teaching Assistant Professor (non-tenure track) of the Program in Academic English
- Teach a variety of credit-bearing academic English and writing courses
- Four sections per semester: a total of 12 hours per week plus office hours
- Additional responsibilities include counseling students; providing service to the PAE program of SUNY Korea; and other assignments as designated by the Director.
- Starting Date: August 21, 2017
Native English speaker from the USA , Australia, Canada, Ireland, N.Z, U.K, or South Africa
Preferred candidates will have an earned master’s degree in TESOL from an accredited university with a minimum of three years successful teaching experiences at the college level.
One year contract and renewable with satisfactory performance
In order to be considered for this position, applicants must submit the following documents:
- A cover letter
- A Curriculum Vitae
- A copy of Master’s and Bachelor’s degrees (scanned image file)
(Apostilled copy of diploma required when a position is offered)
- Certificate of employment confirming teaching and other related experiences (scanned file)
- Other teaching certificates (scanned, if applicable)
- Two recent letters (within one year) of reference
- The title page of passport (scanned)
If you are interested in pursuing this opportunity, or simply would like further information, please contact Dr. Hyunju Kim at email@example.com.