The Bohme English Academy, a small English conversation school in Aichi & Gifu, is currently looking for a teacher to start working at our Ichinomiya school starting at the end of September.
* Five days a week, eight hours a day - Tuesday to Saturday
* Maximum of 28 teaching hours per week
* Native English speaker
* 20 paid holiday days a year
* Starting salary is ¥250,000/month
* Japanese assistant in all pre-school age classes
This position is mainly teaching children between the ages 1-10, but with one or two teenager age classes as well.
Classrooms are fully equipped with unlimited internet access, video / audio access and countless supplementary materials.
Our class size limits are as follows:
* 1-2 year olds (with mothers & Japanese assistant) - 8 student limit
* 3-6 year olds (with a Japanese assistant) 15 student limit
* 6-10 year olds - 8 student limit
* 11-16 year olds - 8 student limit
Native English speaker
Teaching experience is a must, especially the teaching of younger children.
We'd also like the candidate to have experience living abroad.
The ability to work independently is very important for us. While we will train successful candidates, we recognize that every teacher is different and has strengths in different areas. So while our pre-school classes use the GrapeSEED curricula, we also want our teachers to use their own teaching style & methods to create fun and exciting classes for our students.
If you'd like to get a closer look at what we do, please visit our website at www.teragoya.net
If you are interested in this position, please send your CV (FAO Head Teacher) & a cover letter explaining why you'd like to come to Japan and work as a teacher to email@example.com