Teach English in Korea Beginning this August: Looking to Fill Positions for Grades 9-12
Want to continue your professional teaching career abroad?
Alcipse is looking to fill teaching positions for our respected client in South Korea beginning at the end of August for grades 9-12 as part of their American high school program.
Our client is also looking for a Vice Principal for its American high school program with a starting salary of $50,000 USD commensurate with experience.
The ideal candidate is certified to teach in any state in America, has formal classroom teaching experience, a bachelor’s degree in Education (preferred) and is eligible for an F4 or an F6 visa.
Job Description and Benefits:
• Employment contract period: 8/20/2017-8/19/2017 (eligible to be renewed upon mutual agreement).
• Starting salary of 30,000 USD (paid in Korean Won) and is commensurate with experience.
• 8 a.m.-4 p.m., Monday-Friday work schedule.
• 180 work days a year (some of which are half days, exam days, sports and other event days).
• Opportunity to teach summer school or after-school programs for extra pay.
• School provides a studio-type apartment in the nice residential areas of Seoul (Seocho and Bangbae).
• Free lunch at the school cafeteria.
How to Apply?
If you are interested in either the teacher or Vice Principal positions, and meet the stated qualifications, please email email@example.com, and attach a copy of your resume along with mentioning you are interested in the teaching position with the reference code 082017highschool.