Teach English Communication classes, English for Kids and Teens, examination courses including IELTS, TOEIC and specific courses based on customer’s needs.
• Prepare lesson plans and deliver high quality of teaching English that qualify the requirements of different courses and teaching method
• Evaluate student’s progress and provide periodic teaching reports to customers or their parents
• Efficiently follow students’ learning performance throughout the entire courses and encourage student develop their logical thinking and language knowledge.
• Be able to teach in kindergarten by using variety activities
Teaching time: 80 ~ 100 hours/month
• Net salary $1400 per month
• Accommodation supported
• Visa & work permit to be provided with terms and conditions
MUST BE NATIVE who come from countries which have English is main language.
• Bachelor Degree or a TESOL certificate or equivalent English language teaching qualifications
• Three-year studying or living in an English-speaking country with TESOL certificate or equivalent
• For IELTS/ TOEIC teaching, candidate must obtain IELTS certificate with a minimum score of 7.0 and TOEIC at least 850.
Having experiences in teaching variety of age groups or teaching kids and teens, IELTS, TOEIC is an advantage. However, open vacancies are available for any well-qualified teachers without experiences but willing to make contributions to our English center.
Skills and knowledge
• Able to perform professionalism manner, classroom management and follow time management
• Good at lesson planning and task-based classroom
• Make suitable adjustments based on classroom’s size, students’ characteristics and any relevant factors
• For teaching kids and teens, any teacher should possess personality
• A sincere love for teaching children
• Sensitive to students’ needs
• Dedicated and patient
Potential candidates are required to submit a CV with a cover letter indicating the position applying for, as well as relevant degree/certificate to HR Department via email: firstname.lastname@example.org