1. WORKING PERIODS: August 16 2017~February 28 2018(6 months)
* This year, you will teach for 2nd graders.
* You can continue to work in similar conditions on the new contract next year.
2. WORKING HOURS:
Monday to Friday (Generally 07:50am~16:10pm). (Subject to change)
*Mon 08:00~16:00, Tue & Wed 09:00~16:00, Thu & Fri 08:00~14:00
Actual class instructions will be 28 hours per week
3. JOB DESCRIPTION
- Teaching Subject : English Conversation
- Assisting with other activities related to English language education.
- Payment : 33,000 KRW per hour [After 3 years, increase 1,000 KRW]
- Native English speaker
- Hold a minimum of Bachelor's degree from an accredited university
- English or Education-related majors
- VISA Status : E-2, F-2 ~ F-6
* You MUST NOT have been convicted, plead guilty, or plead nolo contendere to a felony, a crime involving child abuse, or sexual abuse.
5. REQUIRED DOCUMENTS
- Copies of degree(s) / certificate(s)
- Copy of passport [photo page]
- Copy of Visa
- Submit to firstname.lastname@example.org
6. SUBMISSION DEADLINE
- The application deadline is July 18(Tue), 2017.
- If you are interested in applying for the position, please submit the documents by email at email@example.com
- Interview date will be notified individually.