Apollo Vietnam (IH Vietnam) is recruiting for summer positions with single room hotel accommodation included for July and August starts
Experience working in a fascinating country with a unique cultural combination of old and new, traditional and modern. Apollo is currently looking for energetic, creative and dedicated teachers to join our Hai Phong team. There are a excellent professional development and career opportunities available with Apollo.
Hai Phong 1 is the largest Apollo centre nationwide with a dynamic and enthusiastic teaching team of 20 teaching Young Learners, adults and Corporate classes. Hai Phong 2 is a newer center and growing fast, teaching young Learners.
Start dates: July and August 2017
At Apollo you can expect:
• A commitment to ongoing professional development and high-quality teaching standards
• A wide range of resources and modern facilities
• A variety of courses and learners
• Academic and personal support from a dedicated team
• Opportunities for career development
Essential requirements for all teaching positions:
• CELTA / Trinity TESOL or equivalent (100% online TEFL certificates will not be accepted)
• Bachelor’s Degree or higher
• Full mastery of English
• A willingness to teach across our full range of classes
• Clean criminal record check (with validity within 6 months)
• Adaptability, flexibility, and cultural sensitivity
• 4 months’ validity on passport
• Experience of teaching young learners desirable
Salary and remuneration (shorter contracts available on request)
10 working weeks (11 weeks total):
• 45,000,000VND / ten weeks of teaching
• Contract completion bonus of 6,750,000
• Teachers are contracted for 200 teaching hours over the period of the contract*. Overtime is calculated and paid at the end of the contract on any teaching hours over the 200 contracted hours.
12 working weeks (13 weeks total):
• 54,000,000VND / twelve weeks of teaching
• Contract completion bonus of 8,437,500VND
• Teachers are contracted for 240 teaching hours over the time of the contract*. Overtime is calculated and paid at the end of the contract on any teaching hours over the 240 contracted hours.
Full-time positions are also available on completion of your summer contracts.
To apply please send your CV to email@example.com. Shortlisted candidates will then be contacted for interview.