At Woosuk University, we are dedicated to providing diverse, customized and quality programs in academic management, global exchanges and employment support with future leaders of this increasingly globalizing world. We believe that our faculty is the driving force behind our students¡¯ success.
Woosuk University invites Assistant Professor for one or more new positions in the Faculty of Liberal Arts, who will teach regular ¡®English Conversation¡¯ courses to Woosuk University¡¯s students.
Qualification & Requirements:
- be a native English speaker
- hold a valid passport from USA, Canada, UK, Ireland, Australia, New Zealand, or South Africa
- have a bachelor degree or higher from an accredited university from one of the above countries
- Preferred to have English Teaching Certificates
- have a clean national criminal record with Apostille or certification from Korean Consulate (depending on country)
Applicants should submit
(1) Curriculum Vitae
(2) Self introduction
(3) A copy of Degree
(4) A copy of Transcript
(5) A copy of English teaching certificate
Applicants who don¡¯t hold a degree when applying should submit a certificate or a letter of expected graduation date. All applicants are encouraged to submit the above documents as PDF files by email first to email@example.com. If necessary, you will be asked to submit original documents. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to request instructions for submitting materials electronically.
(1) Salary : 2,000,000 KRW(Salary) + 250,000 KRW(Housing Fee) = 2,250,000 KRW
- If you hold a Master Degree in English or English teaching certificates (TESOL etc.), an additional payment of 200,000 KRW will be given.
(2) Contract Period : 2 Years(01.September.2017 ~ 31. August.2019)
(3) Teaching Place
- Jincheon Campus : Chungcheongbuk-do Jincheon-Gun
(4) Teaching Load
- Faculty of Liberal Arts
¢Ù 15 hours a week (Extra working hours shall be paid.)
Payment shall be duly subtracted when if you do not reach the teaching-load hours
(5) Application Period : 19.July. 2017 ¨C 21. July. 2017 (until 5 pm)
An interview date will be set after document screening by the Recruiting Committee.
(6) Teaching will start from 01. September.2017
¢Ù For application & submission of application documents :
Mr. Kim Duk Hwan
Academic Affairs Team of Woosuk University
▪ Office : +82-63-290-1026
▪ Fax : +82-63-290-1030
▪ Email : email@example.com
▪ Homepage : www.woosuk.ac.kr
▪ Address : Academic Affairs Team of Woosuk University, 443 Samryero Samrye-eup, Wanju-gun, Jeonbuk , KOREA (zip code : 55338)