SUMMER CAMP IN SEOUL? || MOVE QUICK! IMMINENT 19-DAY CONTRACT (FROM JULY 21) || F- & E-CLASS VISA HOLDERS APPLY NOW
Camp Korea, Korea’s oldest and still its best short-term camp provider for native English speaking ESL educators, are seeking ESL educators for a 19-day Seoul-based camp with a start date of July 21. Please review the following & if you’re interested please be prepared to act quickly to secure this opportunity (application details below).
DWIMS (DAEWON INTERNATIONAL MIDDLE SCHOOL) – JULY 21 TO AUGUST 8 (19 DAYS)
- Location || Junggok-dong, Gwangin-gu, Seoul.
- Reporting Date || The evening of July 20 or the morning of July 21.
- Camp Dates & Format || Monday-Friday for two weeks plus Monday & Tuesday of week 3. Staff orientation the first Friday & Saturday, July 21 & 22 with camp proper starting on July 24 & ending on August 8. July 23, 29, 30 & August 5 & 6 are off days for a total of 14 contracted work days. Six hours of classroom time a day approximately between the hours of 09:20 & 16:20. This is a commute camp meaning the students do not board at the camp; they return home each afternoon. There will be 12 classes with approximately 10-12 elementary students (Grades 1-6) in each class.
- Staff Accommodations & Notes || Shared accommodation will be provided for those needing it.
- Meals || Lunch will be provided on scheduled camps days.
- Salary & Tax Liability || Salary of KRW 2,000,000 which is subject to applicable local taxes (typically 4.4%).
Provided/Included for the duration of the contract period:
- Two days of pre-camp staff orientation sessions (July 21 & 22)
- Camp apparel (t-shirt/polo shirt etc.).
- Workplace medical insurance.
- A great experience.
APPLICATION VISA CONSIDERATIONS
F- & E-class Visa Holders only. E-class visa holders should be familiar with the endorsement process, have sufficient visa validity, be able to get the required permission from their employer/visa sponsor, & be prepared to pay a visit to the local Immigration Office in the coming days.
TO APPLY FOR CAMP
Given the proximity of the camp reporting date, applicants are requested to be prepared to connect & commit to this role without delay.
If you are interested and eligible to apply please send an e-mail to HR@CK.co.kr. In the e-mail please let us know the following:
1. Your name.
2. Your date of birth.
3. Your nationality.
4. Your present location.
5. Your present visa type & when/what date does it expire?
Important note: Please DO NOT send us any documentation with your e-mail - no CVs/resumes, letters of reference, letters of qualification, birth certificates etc. Thank you.
Thank you for considering Camp Korea for your next ESL experience & we hope to see you at camp (very) soon.
Your Camp Korea Team