Red Chair Recruitment, Europe’s leading Education Recruitment Experts, are delighted to announce new positions for our clients in Saudi Arabia. My British based clients are renowned for offering high-quality vocational training in the Gulf, and have recently acquired a 5-year training contract with the Saudi Arabian Technical & Vocational Training Corporation (TVTC) to operate a number of Vocational Colleges in Central and Eastern Saudi Arabia under TVTC’s exciting new ‘Colleges of Excellence’(CoE) Programme.
To support this growth, I am presently recruiting both male and Female instructors who can teach one of the following subjects:
• Business Studies
• IT Studies
As an experienced Tutor and subject matter expert you will effectively teach English, Business or IT for approximately 20 - 23 hours per week, with an additional 15 hours prep work. As a highly valued member of staff, you will form part of the team providing an international level of education to 17-22 year olds Saudi Arabian students and Insuring these graduates are ready to work in Saudi industry once they have completed their vocational qualifications and training.
The College management have developed a curriculum that is aimed at developing proficiency in English and also increase knowledge of all topics related to Business studies such as Accounts, Finance & Economics. The IT Studies program focuses on studies including Word, Excel & Multimedia specifically for students in Vocational Skills Institutions.
The common core through the college is English Language and naturally the students also study a General English Programme as part of the core subjects during the two or three year diploma or degree course that they undertake.
You will be required to work Sunday through Thursday. You will teach either all female or all male students as education is segregated along gender lines in Saudi Arabia. I am looking for candidates with experience of working in Further / Adult education, who are willing to adapt and help in transforming the education system of the host country.
• Maintain a professional and enthusiastic manner while representing the school
• Be able to develop accurate and thorough lesson plans for each class.
• Be able to follow the curriculum provided as well as use initiative with activities and exercises.
• Strong ability to use educational technology and resources
• Strong motivator and ability to communicate clearly and manage classrooms effectively.
• Ability to discuss in detail students’ progress and any other relevant information with parents and / or senior staff.
• Culturally aware of your new environment and practice and protocol in Saudi Arabia
• Willingness to work in what can sometimes be a challenging environment.
• Be able to deal with disciplinary matters effectively and fairly.
• Obviously be patient and interested in student’s progression and development.
• Must speak English to mother tongue standard
• Must be from UK, Ireland, USA, Canada, New Zealand, Australia or South Africa for Visa purposes.
• Must possess either 120 hour in class TEFL or CELTA qualification ( For ESL Teaching Candidates)
• Must have in excess of three years ESL, IT or Business Studies teaching experience
• Must hold a minimum of a BA university degree specific to subjects of English, Linguistics, Education or TESOL For ESL, Business, Finance, Management or IT for Business Studies and IT Departments. Other degrees considered on a case by case basis.
• Master degree holders highly sought and offered salary increments
• PHD holders highly desired
• Excel at teaching
• Are naturally confident
• Have a strong personality and understand the challenges ahead
• Possess superb time management, communication and presentation skills
• Professionals with additional experience in IT, Education Management, Modern Languages highly sought
• Are looking for a new professional challenge
• Previous experience of working in the Gulf region considered a plus
• Vacancies available ASAP, and on a continuous basis
THE PACKAGE ON OFFER:
• Salary range is from 165,000 -200,000 Saudi Riyals per year - $44,000 - $54,000 USD, $ 62,000 - $70,000 AUD, $ 61,000 - $70,000 CAD, 650,000 – 734,000RAND, £32,000 -£41,000 GB Sterling (based on qualifications and experience and subject being taught) TAX FREE!
• Rolling 12 month contacts
• Paid accommodation, to a high standard, inc. ALL utility bills
• Paid return flights from country of origin to KSA
• Paid Medical Insurance
• Travel cost to and from work covered
• Superb PAID holiday benefits
If you have 3+ years teaching experience and qualifications outlined above, please send on your CV, passport, scanned copies of degrees and qualifications to email@example.com for further information.
We Get People,
International Recruitment Consultant
Red Chair Recruitment, Recruitment House, 91 New Street, Killarney, Co. Kerry, Ireland
Tel: +353 (0) 64 66 22 007
LinkedIn: - https://ie.linkedin.com/in/neil-buckley