Do you want to teach English in Russia?
English Club (a private school of foreign languages in Cherepovets, Russia) is looking for a native English speaker to become a teacher of English as a foreign language for a year or more.
- A secure job for the academic year in Cherepovets, Russia
- A fantastic team of co-workers and wonderful students
- 24 hour emergency support line
- 90% discount for Russian classes
- Good salary (good, according to Russian standards)
- Health care and medical insurance
- Professional development
What is a successful candidate like?
• Is friendly and extravert, tolerant and patient
• has excellent spoken communication skills
• has creative skills and ideas for planning practical and interesting lessons
• has a University degree (any sphere, but the following subjects are particularly useful: Education, English, linguistics, modern languages, Drama)
• is ready to become a teacher
• is ready to learn and work in a team
• comes from an English speaking country (the USA, Canada, others).
Ready to skype and learn all of the details? Please send your CV to School Director - firstname.lastname@example.org.
CVs will be considered from July,19 to August, 10.
Start Date: if you're under 28 - September, 2017 (volunteer visa, which is faster).
if you're over 28, then we will have to wait for 3 months for the working visa.