Headstart Group Ltd. is Hong Kong’s and Macau’s leading English educational institution. We are dynamic, driven and full of energy. We provide bespoke English curriculum development, in-class and after-school English programmes, teacher training and native English-speaking teacher recruitment services for our clients. Our clients are local schools ranging from kindergartens to universities.
To keep up with demand, we are constantly growing our team of teachers. We provide work visa, advice on accommodation, Cantonese classes and cultural orientation to help new teachers to adapt to working in our city.
Below please find details of our opening.
Part Time / Full Time Native-speaking English Teacher in Hong Kong
Key Roles & Responsibilities
- Deliver English classes to students in our school network
- Work with local English teachers to modify curriculum and teaching resources to cater for students’ diverse language ability
Qualifications & Attributes
- Degree holder with TEFL / TESOL certificate or equivalent qualification
- Open-minded, dynamic, creative and reliable with professional work ethics
- Excellent organisation and time management skills
- 1-2 year teaching experience an advantage
- Full Visa Sponsorship
- Optional accommodation package
- Referral bonus
- Competitive incremental salary increase
- At least 3-week paid school holidays
- At least 17-day paid public holidays
- Orientation programme
- Opportunity for career advancement to HKSAR Government native-speaking English teacher on HKEDB (NET) Scheme