Hi teachers, my name is Kate with ETEC(English Teachers’ Employment Connection) agency, S.Korea. Founded in 2003, when South Korea began to emerge as the most favored country to work and live to English teachers, with a determination to provide top quality results, ETEC agency quickly served to meet the need of highly qualified teachers and thereby quickly became a recognized powerhouse, both for job seekers and English institutes.
The one of leading English Schools located in Busan is looking for some Native teachers for July 1st starting vacancies. Teaching experience is not required.
If you would like to apply for it, please e-mail me your resume, cover letter and some recent pictures ( as well as front page of your passport) at firstname.lastname@example.org.
I can show you website of school or pictures of housing or scenery of school upon your request.
What we guarantee :
- Contract of the institutes (with details)
- Contact information of the current ESL teachers’ of the schools
- Being troubleshooter
- Comprehensive and substantial information and tips on jobs, visa, Korea culture etc.
-Round air ticket, One year ending bonus
-Salary : 2.2 million won per month
-Western style SINGLE accommodation near school area ( RENT FREE)
-Teaching materials & curriculum and training period providen
- Teaching : elementary, middle schoolers
- Age group : 8~15 years old
- Working hours : Mon~Friday(No Saturday) from 3~10 pm
- Class size : 5~13
- No. of foreign teachers : 3