Don’t miss this perfect opportunity to immerse yourself in a vibrant culture where East meets West!
Headstart Group are currently recruiting energetic, passionate and enthusiastic individuals to join its 600-member strong teaching community. This is a unique occasion to become part of an established company that is well-known for its quality of services.
About Headstart Group
Founded in 2006, Headstart Group Ltd. aspires to make an impact on the most important industry in the world – education. Our clients range from kindergartens to tertiary institutions. Our students range from preschoolers to young adults, parents to teachers. At Headstart, we believe ‘a company is only as good as its people’ and thus it strives to build a culture that is warm, inclusive and open, and in which staff feels valued, appreciated and supported.
Develop your teaching skills, meet new friends and earn money. There is no better time to live and work in Hong Kong!
About Hong Kong
For a population of 7 million plus citizens, Hong Kong has close to 2,000 mainstream educational institutions not counting universities. ese kindergartens, primary and secondary schools are run by the government, charity groups, religious groups and private bodies. ey are governed by the education ordinances and under the supervision of the Education Bureau. Hong Kong provides free primary and secondary education to its citizens.
Beginning 2018, the city will oer free pre-primary education as well.
★ Culture: East meets west, a famous food lover’s paradise, friendly residents, fast-paced urban lifestyle
★ Sports: Lots of options: Hiking (there are a lot of well-documented trails), running, cycling (a sport that has won HK many international trophies), rugby, water sports
★ Weather: Four seasons: Warm and humid spring, hot and wet summer, cool and breezy autumn, cool and dry winter
About the Role
• Unique opportunity to work in local schools
• Experience local school culture, system and curriculum
• Opportunity for career advancement to HKSAR Government native-speaking English teacher on HKEDB (NET) scheme .
• Engage in lesson planning and
• teaching resource preparation
• Design activities to promote
• students’ interest in learning English
• Full Visa Sponsorship
• Optional accommodation package
• Referral bonus
• Competitive incremental salary increase
• At least 3-week paid school holidays
• At least 17-day paid public holidays
• Orientation programme
• Appraisals and career support
• HK$ 18,000 - HK$ 22,000 per month
• Native Level English speaker
• Aged 18 and above (visa requirement)
• Cheerful and dynamic personality
• Degree holder
• TEFL / TESOL / CELTA
• Teaching experience
Would you like to learn more?
Please contact us for more details, attaching a CV and cover letter to:
Director of Recruitment