Starting Date September 2017
• Plan and prepare lessons to students.
• Facilitate student’s learning.
• Participate in department meetings, professional development, workshops.
• Enhance student learning, outcomes, and maintain student interest.
• Tax-free competitive salary
• One academic year contract (Renewable contract)
• 30 days paid annual vacation.
• Free Furnished apartment
• Free Transportation
• Annual Round-trip Airline tickets.
• Medical & Dental insurance.
• BA in English or BA in Education with CELTA, TEFL OR TESOL
• MA Applied Linguistics, English Language or a related field
• Minimum of 2 years teaching EFL/ESL/ESP in a recognized academic institution
For immediate consideration send the following documents:
1. Most recent Resume
2. copy of all degrees and certificates