Greenheart Travel Teachers needed in PIEDMONT, ITALY. No Teaching Experience Required! Starting Fall 2017!
Apply to be a Volunteer English Teacher in Italy starting in September!
Dreaming of living and working in Europe? Teaching English in Italy is a unique opportunity to make an impact in a classroom while living with a host family abroad. This is your chance to experience true cultural exchange while you work as an ESL instructor, live like a local, enjoy delicious cuisine, and explore the Italian region of Piedmont.
This 3-month volunteer teaching program has the full support from the Italian Ministry of Education, and provides 15-18 hours per week of classroom experience. You will be paired with a local teacher in your host community, ensuring that your program is the most impactful, comprehensive and highest quality program available in Italy.
This program offers:
- Teaching positions in local high schools, middle schools, and elementary schools
- Online Italian language course before your program
- 15-18 hours classroom time per week
- Placements throughout the Piemonte (Piedmont) region
- Accommodation with volunteer Italian host family
- 3 month program with September or February start dates
- Incredible online community of fellow teachers and travelers you can meet before you head abroad
There is a shortage of foreign language teachers in Italian schools. As a native English speaker, you will offer an important component to learning the English language by conversing with students and sharing information about your home country.
Program costs: $950
September 20 - December 17, 2017
Deadline to apply is August 1, 2017!
- Native English speaker
- Ages 20-35
- Teaching experience not necessary, but preferable
- Learn more about the program on our website
To apply for the Teach English in Italy program, or to request more information, click on this link or call Savannah at 1-888-ABROAD-1.