Welcome to paradise!
Wall Street English Indonesia is currently looking for native English teachers to join our family in six of our Indonesian centres (five in metropolitan Jakarta, and one in leafy Tangerang). If you are qualified, dedicated, and interested in experiencing the rich culture of the world’s largest archipelago, then we want to hear from you!
What you can offer us:
Due to strict government regulations, the following requirements are compulsory:
- Minimum of a Bachelor Degree (preferably in English/Education/TESOL, although other majors will be considered).
- Cambridge CELTA, Trinity TESOL, or equivalent.
- Formal English teaching experience, to be proven through references.
- Citizen of the UK, USA, Canada, Australia or New Zealand.
- Physically healthy and willing to take a compulsory medical check-up.
- Under 50 years of age (above this age it will be difficult to obtain legal working status).
- Willing and ready to work a minimum 12-month contract.
What we can offer you:
- Company-sponsored working and residence visas for the length of your contract
- Highly competitive salary
- Housing allowance (enough to cover a convenient, secure, furnished apartment), plus hotel accommodation on arrival and help finding housing
- 15 days of annual leave, plus numerous national holidays (almost a month's holiday per year!)
- Small class sizes (average of four students per class)
- All adult students, no report writing and no parents’ meetings
- Majority of classes are expertly planned, so minimum lesson preparation is needed
- Bright, modern centres in convenient and comfortable locations
- Comprehensive medical insurance
- International flights, airport pickup, welcome package with Indonesian SIM card and settling-in allowance
- Welcoming and supportive colleagues
- Ongoing training and advancement opportunities
- Easy travel links to many of the world’s top destinations, from the beaches of Bali to the jungles of Kalimantan!
If you meet these requirements and want to start the next chapter of your life with us, please send your CV, along with scans of your TEFL and degree certificates and the ID page of your passport, to firstname.lastname@example.org today!