IMMEDIATE LAST-MINUTE 7-DAY FUN-BASED SUMMER CAMP CONTRACT. F-CLASS VISA HOLDERS ONLY
Camp Korea, Korea’s oldest and still its best short-term camp provider for native English-speaking ESL educators, is looking for an experienced educator for a short 5-day summer camp (7-day contract total including pre-camp staff orientation) from August 5. This is an immediate, last-minute opportunity, the details of which are as follows.
CAMP & CONTRACT OVERVIEW
- Camp Name || Volvo.
- Location || Hanguk University of Foreign Study, Yongin.
- Dates || August 5-11, 2017 (7-day contract, reporting for duty on the evening of Friday August 4 2017 or the morning of Saturday August 5).
- Camp Format || A brief 5-day camp for the children of Volvo Korea staff. Contract days 1 & 2 are pre-camp staff orientation sessions (no students present), day 3 students arrive (mid-morning) & day 7 students depart (lunchtime). Students will be of elementary age, typically grades 4-6. Typical camp day will be 08:40 to 17:40. This is a 24/7 boarding camp so there will be a requirement for certain evening duties (18:30-19:40) on camp days 1-4 (contract days 3-6).
- Staff Accommodations || Onsite shared university dormitory accommodation will be provided.
- Meals || Provided for the duration of the camp contract.
- Salary || ₩1,000,000 (subject to tax).
Provided/Included for the duration of the contract period:
- Two days of pre-camp staff orientation sessions (August 5 & 6 2017)
- Camp apparel (t-shirt/polo shirt etc.).
- Workplace medical insurance.
- A great experience.
VISA APPLICATION CONSIDERATIONS
We can only accept expressions of interest from native English-speaking F-Class visa holders (no Korean citizen applicants please).
If you are interested and eligible to apply please email us immediately at HR@CK.co.kr expressing your interest in joining us. In the email please let us know the following:
1. Your name.
2. Your date of birth.
3. Your F-class visa type and expiration date.
If contacting us, we will assume that you will be prepared to move quickly to secure this opportunity.
Thank you for considering Camp Korea for your next ESL experience & we hope to see you at camp soon.
Your Camp Korea Team