Moscow Region, Russia - a professional school 15-25mins from the Metro in the land of ballet and borsch, modern malls and military parades...and where it's never, ever boring :)
International Educational Centre invites teachers for the 2017-18 academic year, starting in September and October. Successful applicants will join our friendly team, to work in a high-quality, professional and enjoyable atmosphere with language learners of all ages, levels and abilities.
Our schools are all located about 15-25 minutes by public transport to the Metro. This means easy access to the city centre but also slightly cheaper living costs, a closer connection to the local community, and access to forests and lakes. We have expanded rapidly in the past few years and continue to do so, owing to our excellent reputation the region.
Our supportive management and staff help both teachers and students feel at home. We offer a highly competitive package and a pleasant working environment in return for professional, motivated teaching.
Successful applicants will ideally:
• be a NATIVE SPEAKER OF ENGLISH, or have spent considerable time living or studying in an English-speaking country
• have a university degree
• have a recognised teaching qualification (CELTA, TESOL, TEFL etc.)
• be enthusiastic about teaching and living in Russia
• be open to teaching all ages and levels
• be able to arrive in Moscow by September or October 2017
• a stable salary, linked to the dollar exchange rate and ranging from 50,000 – 76,000 rubles/month after tax, dependent on experience and qualifications
• PLUS: A comfortable flat PAID FOR BY THE SCHOOL (within walking distance of the school, shared with another teacher but with private bedroom)
• PLUS: Bills paid for by the school (excluding the Internet)
• PLUS: Flights (20000-35000 rubles, depending on location. In exceptional cases a higher ticket cost will be considered), multiple-entry work visa, health insurance and registration all paid for by the school
• PLUS: Contract completion bonus of one month’s salary
• 30 academic hours per week (1 academic hour = 45 minutes) with 2 consecutive days off
• A maximum of 4 hours per week for extra activities such as placement testing, discussion clubs, office hours and student quests/games nights etc.
• 25 calendar days of paid holidays and paid Russian national holidays
• Social events for teachers, including excursions and events arranged for national and international holidays
• Free airport transfers
• Weekly Russian lessons for teachers, with the school covering 50% of the cost
• Mobile phone provided for personal use (calls paid for by the teacher)
• 24-hour help in case of emergency
• A friendly, supportive work environment with a range of resources
Additional information can be found on our website: www.iec-english.ru
These positions are suitable for both new and experienced teachers and full training will be given.
Interested applicants are requested to send the following to: email@example.com
• CV (résumé)
• Cover letter
• Scanned university and teaching diplomas/certificates
• A recent photo
The contact details of two independent referees will be requested following a successful Skype interview.