We are looking for Native ESL teachers for the leading universities / Governmental Institutes in KSA.
The requirements are for both international hire and local candidates with transferable Iqama.
If interested, please send following documents to email@example.com
Teachers are expected to put in normal working hours with up to 28 teaching hours per week.\
Organize and deliver lectures to students.
Prepare exam papers.
Prepare classroom and coursework materials, homework assignments, and handouts.
Develop English lesson plans in line with the prescribed Curriculum.
Other Duties: As needed by the employer and accepted by the candidate
• Degree (bachelor’s / master’s) from accredited educational institute
• Degree in TESOL, Applied Linguistics, or English Language Teaching
• CELTA/ Trinity TESOL / TEFL.
• Minimum 2 years appropriate experience in teaching ESL to adults at a recognised educational institution
• Online education not accepted.
Excellent Tax Free Salary + Furnished Accommodation+ Medical Insurance+ Transportation+ Annual Ticket+ Paid Annual Vacation for the right candidates.