End of August position!!
IMPORTANT!! So please apply only teachers who can have all documents for E2 visa or already have E2 visa!!!
1. This school is supported by the government.
- Many private institutes are closed down these days.
2. They have many foreign co-workers in a village.
- They have strong community themselves. You will not be lonely.
3. Activity based classes!!!!
- You don't need to teach students grammars, reading, boring topics.
Please contact us to have great experiences in Korea!
1. ICEV - Incheon English Village (1 positions)
ƒÜ Job Type: Full-time positions
ƒÜ Location: Incheon, Korea
ƒÜ Website: http://www.icev.go.kr/eng/
Welcome to ICEV
1) Foreign teachers from E2 visa eligible countries listed below.
- USA, UK, Canada, Australia, New Zealand, South Africa and Ireland
2) Bachelor¡¦s degree - Education related degrees preferred
3) Teaching certificate preferred.
4) Documents ready soon ¡V Diploma , CBC apostilled or notarized.
5) Teaching age group: Elementary students mainly but not limited to.
- Can teach from preschool to adult students.
6) a lot of hands-on activities
7) Number of foreign teachers: Foreign : 27, Korean : 25, Staff : 20
8) Round-trip airfare provided
9) Single room in a dormitory apartment (utility fee free)
- You have your own single room. In the room, you have a bathroom, bed, desk, chair, TV, closet.
- You can share only kitchen and laundry room.
- Base on your seniority you can move your accommodation from dormitory to studio apartment.
10) Four week paid vacations
- 5 working days of paid vacation
- One week at lunar New Year¡¦s Day
- One week during the first week of March
- One week at Korean Thanksgiving Day.
11) Paid sick days: 5 days (If the days are not used, teachers can apply to get bonus for the remaining
12) Health Insurance , Severance Pay
13) Lunch , Transportation Provided
14) Most numbers of teachers in one school. (Strong community you can lean on)
15) Easy to get Seoul (30 min by subway)
* 2.0 + @ Mil/month (Depends on your experiences and certificates)
17) They have Saturday Program!!
5 working days including Saturday.
Depends on your program, you will have different shift.
1. Mon to Thur, Sat(Fri, Sun off)
2. Tue to Sat(Sun, Mon off)
* If you are interested in this position, please send your resume by email.
-- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- --
e-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org
contact No. : 82-10- 4919-5613
Add. : 104/2003, Keukdong APT, Seunghakro 198, Seo-gu, Incheon, Korea