Work for ILA Vietnam - Experience the Unique Culture of Vietnam While Developing Your Teaching Career
ILA Vietnam is currently recruiting for full-time and part-time English teachers to teach at our 35 centers throughout Vietnam.
We employ more than 550 native English speakers and provide ongoing professional development in addition to opportunities for career advancement. ILA Vietnam serves more than 40,000 students a year ranging from beginner to advanced level. Our students include young learners and adults. We place a strong emphasis on academic quality and this is reflected in our approach to teacher recruitment, development, support and management.
To work at ILA Vietnam, teachers need:
• A university degree - This must be a 3 year bachelor's degree or higher
• To have a native level of English
• A qualification in English Language Teaching (CELTA or Trinity Cert.TESOL preferred) - your certification must be from a recognized provider, have a minimum of 120 hours contact time with tutors and have at least six hours observed teaching practice with feedback.
Salary & Benefit Package:
• Competitive salary
• Five salary scales based on performance and experience
• A minimum of a one-year contract with option to renew
• Financial incentives for working in Bien Hoa, Binh Duong, Can Tho and Hai Phong
• Medical insurance provided for full-time teachers
• Visa and work permit for full-time teachers organized and paid for by ILA
• Contract completion payment and re-signing bonus
• Opportunities to get involved in ILA’s charitable network
• Option to transfer between our training centers and to progress into senior positions
• Initial accommodation and airport pickup provided free of charge upon arrival for overseas teachers
• Financial allowances given for teaching public school classes
• Free Vietnamese language lessons
• Great social network including quarterly and annual social events paid by ILA
To apply, please go to our website teachenglishilavietnam.com and submit an online application.