We are looking for Home Room Teachers and Assistant Teacher (native of foreign county) for our upcoming 21st Century School in Coimbatore, Tamil Nadu, India
The Hillside International School is a K-12, 21st century school coming with Pre-nursery to Grade 2 in the first year.
The teachers will be a part of academic team coordinating all activities related to the following:
- Creating Preliminary Checklist, Planning, Teaching and Class Management.
- Monitoring, using various tools of assessment, Recording, Reporting.
- Curriculum Development as per the 21st century education.
- Assessment & Evaluation of students
- Using innovative pedagogies, technical education and evaluation
- To groom the children and prepare them as 21st century skilled global citizens.
• Must be a Graduate with strong academic credentials
• A recognized Degree /Diploma in education/ NTT/ Early Childhood Education will be preferred
• Should have minimum two years experience as Primary Teacher
• Good communication skills with fluency in English as well as good analytical, collaborative and creative skills.
• Willingness to learn and implement new ideas and tools
• Must have basic knowledge of 21st Century Methods of teaching.
• Must be flexible, enthusiastic and vital with humility and integrity.
• Must be unbiased, sensitive, patient and affectionate towards children.
• Must possess good knowledge of MS-Office software suite and other software used in the school.
• Possess the ability to counsel, groom and facilitate students during the smooth execution of Project Based Learning.
• Possess flexibility pertaining to time to work for extra hours when required.
• Must be able to develop the 21st century skills in the students.
• Should promote value based practices in the school curriculum to inculcate empathy, positivity and equanimity in the learners.
• Must be sensitive for health, safety and security of students.
• Possess the ability to establish and maintain good interpersonal relations with the school community.
• Desired personality attributes include accountability, integrity, honesty, commitment, enthusiastic, passion for teaching, punctuality and self-discipline.
• Coimbatore, Tamil Nadu in India
• Best in the industry depending on qualification & experience
PERKS & FACILITIES
• Semi-furnished single accommodation will be provided in a safe and secured locality
• Minimum 2 years
PPROCESS OF SELECTION
• Please email CV, Photo, Passport details to email@example.com