Headstart Group Ltd. is Hong Kong’s and Macau’s leading English educational institution. We are dynamic, driven and full of energy. We provide bespoke English curriculum development, in-class and after-school English programmes, teacher training and native English-speaking teacher recruitment services for our clients. Our clients are local schools ranging from kindergartens to universities.
To keep up with demand, we are constantly growing our team of teachers. We provide work visa, advice on accommodation, Cantonese classes and cultural orientation to help new teachers to adapt to working in our city.
Part Time / Full Time Native-speaking English Teacher in Hong Kong
Key Roles & Responsibilities
- Deliver English classes to students in our school network
- Work with local English teachers to modify curriculum and teaching resources to cater for students’ diverse language ability
Qualifications & Attributes
- Degree holder with TEFL / TESOL certificate or equivalent qualification
- Open-minded, dynamic, creative and reliable with professional work ethics
- Excellent organisation and time management skills
- 1-2 year teaching experience an advantage
The company offers attractive remuneration and teacher training for suitable candidates.
Working with Headstart Group Ltd. will be an excellent opportunity and great exposure to HK education system, enriching the depth and breadth of your teaching experience and developing your skills and credentials as a teaching professional.
All information received will be kept in the strictest confidence and for employment-related purpose only.
Company website: http://www.headstartgroup.co