We are a family run school located in Long Khanh Town, Vietnam (70 km north of Ho Chi Minh City). Local students tend to only learn grammar and vocabulary, but we want to make learning English more interesting by giving them an opportunity to interact with a native speaker. Our school comes into being with the hope to create a fun and interactive environment where students are exposed to authentic language and see for themselves how English is used in the real world. We believe that with the right teacher and method, students will be motivated and are more likely to reach of the best of their ability. We are looking for the right teacher to share this journey with us.
• Compensation: $20 per hour (USD). Minimum 12 hours/week for the first three months, and 15 hours/week afterwards.
• Free housing with basic necessities such as fridge, kitchen, bed, and paid Wi-Fi. You have your own room with air conditioner. The house is within walking distance to the school, around 200 meters.
• $20 per hour (USD) for your participation in marketing campaign. Main activities include playing games and Q&A session. You do NOT have to make a speech.
• We support 50% of electricity bill in the first three months.
• Small class: maximum 15 students.
• Classroom facilities: Interactive board and applications associated with the textbooks. This adds significant variety to classroom activities.
• Teaching assistant is available for low-level class.
• Lesson length: 1 hour 15 minutes
• You have 2 consecutive days off each week.
• Hold an English teaching certificate such as TESOL, CELTA or equivalent.
• University degree
• Major related to Early Childhood Development, Education or Linguistics is a bonus
• Friendly personality and open to new culture.
• Past teaching experience is favorable.
• Be a native speaker from English speaking countries.
Email - firstname.lastname@example.org