Red Chair Recruitment are currently seeking English language teachers for our clients, an Engineering College based in Muscat, Oman.
My clients offer vocational based higher education and training in a range of engineering disciplines. Students can study towards Vocational, Bachelors or Masters qualifications at the university with many students also traveling internationally to further their education.
As part of the students studies towards Engineering qualifications at Vocational, BA and MA level, the students undertake an extensive English Language Program. You will be required to work Sunday – Thursday weekly, and instruct for up to 25 in class hours per week.
The colleges ethos and state of the art facilities provide an outstanding environment for staff and students alike.
This is an amazing opportunity with a fantastic tax free salary and also to live and work in one of the best locations in the Middle East, Muscat, the capital city of Oman
• Maintain a professional and enthusiastic manner while representing the school
• Be able to develop accurate and thorough lesson plans for each class.
• Be able to follow the curriculum provided as well as use initiative with activities and exercises.
• Strong ability to use educational technology and resources
• Strong motivator and ability to communicate clearly and manage classrooms effectively.
• Ability to discuss in detail students’ progress and any other relevant information with parents and / or senior staff.
• Culturally aware of your new environment and practice and protocol in Saudi Arabia
• Willingness to work in what can sometimes be a challenging environment.
• Be able to deal with disciplinary matters effectively and fairly.
• Obviously be patient and interested in student’s progression and development.
• A minim of MA qualification, specifically in English, Education, ESOL or Applied Linguistics coupled with a BA degree in English, Education or Applied Linguistics WILL ONLY will be considered.
• CELTA, TEFL or equivalent qualification.
• Minimum 7 years’ experience
• Be able to speak English to mother tongue standard
• Ability and willingness to relocate
• Ability to meet all above responsibilities
My clients are insisting that all candidates hold the qualifications as outlined in detail for any application to proceed. If you do not hold these qualifications your application will be not considered
Package on offer:
• A TAX FREE inclusive Housing and salary package of £41,800 GBP, $60,000 USD, $76,500 CAD, $80,000 AUD, 904,000 SA Rand
• Flights and Visas organised and provided
• Extensive paid holidays
• Rolling one year contracts
If these super posts are of interest to you, and if you are a holder of a MA degree as outlined above, please forward your cv to me directly at email@example.com for further details.
We Get People,
Red Chair Recruitment, Recruitment House, 91 New Street, Killarney, Co. Kerry, Ireland
Tel: +353 (0) 64 66 22 007
Mob: +353 (0)86 468 1212
LinkedIn: - http://ie.linkedin.com/in/adrienking feel free to get connected with me