Metropolitan Education & Consultancy represents a plethora of schools abroad.
Currently, we are looking for kindergarten and primary school teachers to work in an amazing country: Bangkok-Thailand!
Having lived there for almost 3 years and visited about a 100 times since 1997, it’s a country of smiles and kindness.
Well, there are challenges, too. Thais as a nation are very motivated to learn English. Thai food is among the greatest cuisines. Bangkok with its notorious traffic is still a great place to live.
I’m looking for applicants who are qualified to teach in Siriwat Wittaya English Program, a bilingual school with a strong emphasis on English. All applicants must be qualified with a Bachelor's Degree preferably a major in Education OR a post graduate teaching certificate (PGCE or Dip. Ed. equivalent).
Positions are urgent, so applicants that are ready to come will have an advantage.
Available positions are:
1. Kindergarten Section -Homeroom Teacher who can teach English Language, Phonics, Math and other subjects
2. Primary Section -Homeroom Teacher who can teach English Language and Phonics.
- A native English speaker (Canada, the U.S., the U.K., Australia, New Zealand citizens)
- Minimum 4-year university degree (BA/BS degree or higher )
- Minimum 1 year of teaching experience
- Enthusiastic, positive-thinking, hard-working, honest, patient and excellent role
- Teaching hours: Max 25 periods per week
- Working hours: Monday to Friday 7:45 - 16:30
- Salary (Net 1200$/month, negotiable based on qualifications)
- Taxes paid by the school
- Lunch at school
- Accommodation allowance of 3,000 Thai Baht (around 90$) per month provided
- One academic year renewable contract
- Accident Insurance
- Work permit and Non-B Visa Provided by School
- 1- month salary as bonus after completing a full academic year
- Plane ticket return provided
If you’re interested, please send:
- A cover letter
- Updated CV
- Copy of Passport
- Copy of Degree(s)
- Copy of Transcript
- A recent Photograph
to email@example.com .
Only the short-listed candidates will be replied.
SWEP is a Thai-bilingual, co-educational school for Kindergarten, Primary and Secondary school students. SWEP is located in Sai Mai area close to Don Muang Airport. For more information, you can view http://www.siriwat.ac.th/ or call 02-5315827 / 02-5310912