English First is an international organization that operates mostly on a franchise basis. As one of the largest franchise groups, we are recruiting our own staff to be located across the Jakarta Greater Area, in one of our centers.
We have 10 centers spreading across the region.
There are 5 centers in Jakarta, the Metropolis.
(Pluit, Tebet, Tanjung Duren, Cengkareng and Puri Indah),
3 In Tangerang, a suburb of Jakarta
(BSD, Gading Serpong and Tangerang City)
and 2 In Bogor, a satellite city near Jakarta (Bogor Pajajaran and Taman Yasmin).
All of the centers are equipped with the latest teaching aids,
materials and educational multi-media technology.
For more information, please visit our website, http://www.efjakarta.com
We are continually looking for qualified EFL Teachers who meet the
requirements to obtain a work visa:
- Passport holder of UK, US, Canada, Australia or New Zealand
- Age preferably between 26-50 years old
- Hold a Bachelor’s Degree in English
or Bachelor’s Degree in any field supported by TEFL/TESOL/CELTA/etc
- Must be free from HIV/AIDS, drugs and mental illness
- Must be able to provide the original documents upon arrival:
University Degree, Academic Transcript, and TEFL/TESOL Certificate
- Full Time Positions Available (12 months contract, open to renewal)
- Career development plan and opportunities for advancement
- Highly competitive salary
- Sponsorship of legal KITAS (work visa)
- Return flight reimbursement
- 22 days of paid leave and 16+ public holidays
- Accommodation assistance
- Medical insurance
- Incidental medical allowance
Please send your CV; recent photograph and the supporting documents to:
HR Department EF Swara Group (Jakarta, Tangerang and Bogor)
Phone: +62 21 3972 9977 ext 123
Or apply online in http://www.efjakarta.com/apply