SINE Education is a leading provider of English communication programs to government secondary schools across Thailand. If you would like to share your knowledge and skills to help Thai students improve their English, then we would love to hear from you.
We have 168 teachers this academic year.
We are now recruiting teachers to start as soon as possible. We have positions in government schools in several provinces as more schools decide to use the SINE programs. The following are some examples of the locations:
Saraburi – 15 minutes away from the city. Easy access to Bangkok and Korat for weekend breaks – 1 vacancy (6 teacher team) 15 minutes from city, start asap.
Buriram –One place in Nongki (3 teacher team) close to Korat and Buriram, asap.
Khonkaen – 2 immediate vacancies in this delightful north eastern city.
Bangkok – 1 vacancy
Buengkan – beautiful location, 2 places in this young 6 teacher team asap.
Angthong – 1 vacancy from 1st September.
At SINE we are not looking for years of experience but rather a positive attitude and desire to develop as a teacher. SINE provides full training for new teachers at the beginning of May, so even inexperienced teachers feel confident and well prepared by the time they get to the classroom. SINE teachers are fully supported through the SINE in-school coordinators, academic management team, and work permit / visa and IT teams.
SINE is run by a Western and Thai management team with many years' experience working in education here in Thailand. We know how important English is for Thai students and we try to make learning as fun and rewarding as possible. All lessons are delivered from SINE PowerPoint presentations using images and sound to engage the students. Without the pressures of lesson planning, teachers are able to put all their energy into the classroom and helping students develop their English skills.
• Full-time English conversation teachers
• Starting salary 33,000THB pcm and (plus 2,000THB cost of living allowance if in Bangkok)
• contract to 2 March 2018 including (at least) 14 days’ paid holiday in October and all Thai public holidays paid
• Completion of contract bonus of 2,000THB per month taught
• Maximum 24 teaching hours per week
• Work permit and visa processed and paid for on receipt of clean Non-B visa
• BUPA health insurance
• Full training and support
• All teaching PowerPoints and Lesson Scripts provide by SINE
• SINE multimedia equipment in all classrooms
· Native English speakers only – from UK, USA, Canada, Australia, New Zealand and Ireland.
· Bachelor degree holders (from accredited university)
· TEFL qualification preferred
. Aged 58 or under
If you meet the requirements, please send your resume, local telephone number if you have one and cover letter plus scans of your degree certificate and passport to email@example.com.
We will take you to your teaching location and help you find suitable accommodation near your school. All SINE schools have a team of English native-speaking teachers and a full-time SINE coordinator, so you will never feel too isolated. You will be teaching Monday to Friday but will have plenty of time at the weekends to explore the local area. You will receive regular visits from the SINE management, academic and admin teams to provide you with on-going support.