Spanish, German, and Russian Teaching Positions - Yonsei University
Spanish, German, and Russian Teaching Positions
Yonsei University Foreign Language Institute (FLI)
Yonsei University Foreign Language Institute welcomes candidates for part-time instructor positions to teach in FLI¡¯s Adult English Language Program. The FLI has over 40 years experience in educating university students, business populations, professors, and the public who are interested in learning languages for integrative and/or instrumental purposes. FLI seeks instructors who have a background in the field of EFL/ESL and are passionate about teaching and helping students reach their goals.
Job Title: Part-Time Language Instructors: Spanish, German, Russian
Dates: Summer Session 2014 (July-August)
1) Minimum requirements: Spanish, German, or Russian speaker who is currently residing in the Rep. of Korea with an F series visa or permission by his/her visa sponsor to work part-time.
2) Applicants should have experience teaching adult learners or a relevant certification
3) Master¡¯s Degree in related field given preference.
4) A select number of applicants will be asked to give a demo lesson at the time of his/her interview.
Key Working Conditions:
1) Teaching Hours: Classes taught Monday through Friday (times listed below): Please indicate which times you are available in your cover letter.
2) Pay: KRW 25,000/hr.
Please send cover lever and resume / CV in English (with a recent photo) to Academic Coordinator: firstname.lastname@example.org
Copyright © 2004-2017 - ESL JOBS - English teaching jobs - All Rights Reserved