Teach in Asia is a leading English teacher recruitment agency for Asia. We connect qualified teachers with reputable education providers in full-time and part-time roles. Follow us for the latest jobs: www.facebook.com/teachinasiaTIA
This is a full-time Native English Teacher role at one of Hong Kong's leading premium English learning centres. Receive training and certification in the Oxford University Press Syllabus and professional development.
- Teach young learners in a small class setting.
- Syllabus and lesson plans are provided by Oxford.
- Opportunity to teach and use provided materials in a creative and exciting way.
- Conduct and report on student development and progress.
- Harness the strengths of each child to help them thrive.
- Competitive salary commensurate with experience.
- Assistance in finding housing.
- Work Visa sponsorship provided.
- 5-day work week.
- Full-training provided.
- Internal transfer to other branch location possible.
- Native English Teacher.
- Possess any university degree.
- Possess a TEFL (or similar) certificate.
- Experience with ESL and young learners beneficial.
- Creative, fun, energetic and reliable
Please send CV to firstname.lastname@example.org