Job Fair in Birmingham Sept 3, Manchester Sept 4 & London Sept 6, 7 UK - Male and female ESL teachers to work with our renowned universities across Kingdom of Saudi Arabia for Academic Year 2017 / 2018
Quality Education Company is looking for male and female ESL teachers to work with our renowned universities across Kingdom of Saudi Arabia for Academic Year 2017 / 2018.
We would like to cordially invite you for a job fair opportunity for ESL teaching positions in KSA. You will get a chance to be met by our company representative; in which the hiring process will be on-spot for those qualified candidates. All your inquiries will be answered at the event:
Radisson BLU Hotel Birmingham B1 1BT, UK
( Sept 3 from 9 am to 6 pm )
Google Map Location: https://goo.gl/maps/kkrWut9JXxC2
Crown plaza Hotel Manchester City centre, UK
( Sept 4 from 9 am to 6 pm )
Google Map Location: https://goo.gl/maps/iZ7uLWnXdWv
Blakemore Hyde Park Hotel London, UK
( Sept 6 & 7 from 9 am to 6 pm )
Google Map Location: https://goo.gl/maps/PfFfXADsRiT2
If you have a family member or a friend who is currently unemployed, please share this message with him / her;
• Teaching English Language to adult students
• Planning, preparing and delivering lessons to adult students.
• Providing appropriate feedback on oral and written work.
• Listening actively and effectively in order to identify and solve problems. Facilitate student’s learning and work on building student’s confidence.
• Participating in English Language Department staff meetings, professional development, workshops, curriculum/program planning and research activities and special events
• Using a variety of materials and teaching techniques to enhance student-learning, outcomes, and maintain student interest.
• Performing general administrative functions, which includes maintaining accurate records and compiling information and statistics.
• Planning and organizing work to meet changing priorities and deadlines.
• Tax-free competitive salary.
• One academic year contract (Renewable contract)
• 30 days paid annual vacation + National Eid holidays + Saudi National day
• Standard private furnished apartment or Allowance provided
• Transportation provided to/from campus, along with shopping malls and grocery stores.
• Round-flight tickets provided to/from country of origin.
• Medical insurance provided.
• Great professional development opportunities.
• An Iqama will be provided to all the teachers.
• Citizens of UK, Ireland, USA, Canada, Australia, New Zealand and South Africa (Due to visa restrictions).
• Degree/Qualifications: Minimum Bachelors in any related field ( teaching English, Applied Linguistics or ESL are preferred )
• Masters or PhD ( Preferred in any related field )
• TEFL/TESOL/CELTA/TESL/DELTA are required ( online certificates are not accepted )
• Minimum 2 years of English language teaching experience for adults
• Demonstrate strong communication skills between colleagues within workplace
• Good experience in using technology in teaching English Language to students
• Age 25-55 years (Due to visa restrictions)
Contact email: firstname.lastname@example.org Or visit: http://qehc.edu.sa/rmp
Tel: +966 11 2786291 Ext: 505, 504, 502