Work & Live in the most popular regions of Central Seoul: Excellent Apgujeong St
Work & Live in the most popular regions of Central Seoul: Excellent Apgujeong Station, Gangnam Station Short-compact hours 9:00pm to 6:00pm make up to 2.7, on-time pay + full benefits guaranteed.
Work & Live in the most popular regions of Central Seoul: Excellent Apgujeong Station, Gangnam Station Short-compact hours 9:00pm to 6:00pm make up to 2.7, on-time pay + full benefits guaranteed. Bypass recruiting agencies dealing directly with YBM Head Office for Honest & Professional processing
YBM schools are looking for professional English teachers to join their teaching staff in the time period of June through August. A perfect candidate would be someone who loves to teach children. The upcoming positions are located in the most affluent regions in Seoul and Busan. Find out more below:
Why choose YBM?
1. Attractive Compensation: Teachers can receive a high salary + FULL comprehensive benefits
2. Short-Compact Hours: Short-compact hours of 9:00 a.m. start and 6:00 p.m. finish
3. Absolute Prime Locations: Live & work in Central Seoul in the affluent Gangnam districts
4. Reliable Employer: Always pays on-time and full compliance with pension, medical, and severance
Position: Homeroom English Teacher at YBM GATE
Working Hours: Monday - Friday; start 9:00 a.m. and finish 6:00 p.m.
Salary: 2.4 to 2.7 million KRW per month + (housing or housing allowance of 450,000 KRW)
Benefits: Severance pay, vacation days + all national holidays off
Korean Pension and Health Insurance: Fully comply with this regulation
Work Place/Start date:
*Apgujeong GATE – Located near Apgujeong Station, within walking distance (Late July)
*Seocho GATE – Located near Kyobo Tower Shinnonhyeon Stn. or Gangnam Stn. (August 4th and 11th)
Application Deadline: Applications will be accepted until position is filled
*The ideal candidate has teaching experience and holds a Bachelor’s Degree with one of the following majors: Education, English or Linguistics. A Certificate / License to Teach at a public school in your home country can be used as a substitute.
Please apply if you meet these requirements
1. A Native English speaker from USA, Canada, UK, Australia, New Zealand, South Africa, or Ireland.
2. Qualifies for the E2 Visa – Apostilled Bachelor’s Degree and Apostilled Criminal background check
Qualifying applicants should submit their cover email, resume, and a recent photo. As well, please indicate the status of your E2 visa documents or please e-mail them over if you have them in order.
Danny J. Kim
YBM Head Office
< strong>What to expect: Qualified applicants will be contacted by the YBM head office and given further instructions on the next step.